Last updated 03/04/2023
The EDITO-Infra LAB website is administered by and the property of:
- SSBE, Kindermansstraat 14, bus 19, Brussels, Belgium
- VLIZ, InnovOcean Campus, Jacobsenstraat 1 8400 Ostend, Belgium
- Mercator Ocean International, registered at 2 Av. de l’Aérodrome de Montaudran, 31400 Toulouse, France
What is personal data?
Personal data are data that can identify an individual directly or indirectly, for example:
• A civil registration data (name, address, date and place of birth)
• An e-mail address
• An IP address
What personal data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Last name
- First name
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Work title
- Professional or personal affiliation (company, university, association, etc.)
The data we collect is necessary to process your requests or to provide you with the services you request. In addition, certain data may be collected to perform a service or contract to which you are a party.
At what point do we collect personal data about you?
We may collect personal data about you in the following cases:
- When browsing the website
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
It is your responsibility to provide personal data that you certify to be correct and adequate.
On what legal ground(s) do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data because you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes described in this privacy statement, in line with Article 5(1)(d) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
What are your rights?
In accordance with applicable law, you have a number of rights:
- You can request access to your personal data.
- Rectification or modification. You can ask to modify the data concerning your person.
- Right to object on legitimate grounds. You can at any time object to processing for which there is a compelling and legitimate reason.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten). You can ask to erase the data concerning you as soon as they are no longer necessary having regard to the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to portability. We can, on request, make your personal data available to you in a structured, and commonly used machine-readable format.
- Right to limit processing. Within the limits permitted by law, you can request to limit the processing of personal data concerning your person.
- Right to define directives relating to the fate of his/her personal data after death. You can contact us to define the fate of your personal data in the event of death.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask you to attach a photocopy of your identity card to your request and to specify the right you wish to exercise.
In the absence of a response within 1 month, you can file an action with the CNIL National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms via the following link:
How long is your data kept for?
to stay informed about beta testing and other updates.